- AgeSource / AgeStats WorldwideSearch and filter resources from clearinghouses, databases, training modules, major reports, and Web metasites from 25 countries
- Pathway Interaction Database 'known biomolecular interactions and key cellular processes assembled into signaling pathways' from the US National Cancer Institute and Nature Publishing Group
Current tables of contents
- McMasterPLUS from McMaster University’s Health Information Research Unit has a number of alert services across topics, rating evidence based articles for relevance and newsworthiness. You need to register.
- EvidenceUpdates from the BMJ Evidence Centre.
- KT + Knowledge Translation
- OBESITY+ current best evidence about the causes, course, diagnosis, prevention, treatment, and economics of obesity and its related metabolic and mechanical complications.
- PRE-OBESITY+ compliments OBESITY+ by including preliminary clinical research evidence
- REHAB+ best evidence rated for clinical relevance and interest in occupational and physical therapy
- Medscape Best Evidence look at the Speciality Focused newsletters section and tick the Medscape Best Evidence boxes within the subject areas you are interested in.
- Nursing +
- Public Health +
Evidence based practice
- CAMline 'evidence-based website on complementary and alternative medicine' from Canada
- CAMEOL evidence online from the UK Research Council for Complementary Medicine