Rubbish bins are provided for:
• GENERAL RUBBISH
• BOTTLES & CANS
• PAPER RECYCLE
Please dispose of your rubbish in the appropriate rubbish bin.
• If you see rubbish lying about, please pick it up and dispose it into a rubbish bin.
• If a rubbish bin is full, please use a different one.
Rubbish is collected per the following schedules:
• Weekdays: 10am, 12noon, 2:30pm, 5:30pm & 8pm
• Weekends: 12noon, 4pm & 8pm
Toilets are regularly serviced and cleaned:
• Weekdays: 5 times before 7:30pm then once more before closing.
• Weekends: 2 times before 7:30pm then once more before closing.
• Exam periods: An extra service is added during exams when IC hours extend to midnight.
Toilet services and cleaning includes: rubbish removal, benches and sinks wiped, toilet paper and hand-soap replenished, hand towels changed, mirrors and toilets cleaned, walls/doors and other hardware cleaned, and floors mopped.
Your feedback is also important to us…
…so, if you have any queries, comments or concerns regarding use of the Information Commons, post feedback to this blog, come to the IC Helpdesk (Level 2, Kate Edger Information Commons) or use our online Suggestion Box.