From Monday, 20 February, 2012, your University Student File Storage will increase from 250MB to 2GB.
When using University computers, to avoid loss of your work, save files to your:
- Documents library (this is your Student File Storage)
- USB removable storage device
Note: You can also save your work by sending it as an email attachment to your email address.
To avoid losing any of your work, do not save files to:
- your Desktop (all data is cleared when you log off the computer)
- your Scratch Space (all data is cleared daily...after-hours)
You will also be able to access your Student File Storage through the homeweb: https://homeweb.auckland.ac.nz
To save your work via the homeweb:
- click the 'Upload File' link at the bottom-left of the screen
- next, 'Browse' your directory and Upload your file to save it