Welcome to a brand new semester! We extended you a warm welcome, especially to those students who will be joining us for the first time this year.
To give you the best possible start at Uni, we invite you to sign up for the workshops that will make your study and research a lot easier:
Courses available in February 2012 are:
* Uni IT Essentials
* Library & Resources Overview
* Find Course Readings, Articles & Exams
* Find Articles I: Multiple Database Searching
* Find Articles II: Advanced Database Searching
* How to Master Google Scholar & Google
* eBooks: Searching and using online books
* EndNote I
* EndNote II
* RefWorks Overview
* Finding Quality Business Information: Articles, News & Companies
Book now, as places fill up fast!
Venue: The Kate Edger Information Commons Building, Level 2, Computer Training Room 231.
Queries to: Learning Services [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org], ext. 83797.
posted @ Thursday, February 02, 2012 11:37 AM
No comments posted yet.
Email: Not Displayed
Please add 5 and 1 and type the answer here:
Contact: email@example.com |
© The University of Auckland Library 2007