Do you know where to go to find videos and DVDs?
- Most of the Videos and DVDs relevant to the Business School are housed in the Short Loan Collection, Level 1 of the Kate Edger Information Commons. Some are held at the Tamaki Campus library.
- Videos and DVDs can be borrowed for 2 or 3 hours or 7 days depending on the title. Staff may request 2 or 3 hour loan videos for longer than this to preview and then show in a lecture.
- Arts Videos are housed in the Audio Visual Library which is on Level 2 of the Arts 1 Building.
- Click on the individual title links below to obtain more information including format, content, location and call number.
- Screening a Video or DVD during a lecture is not considered a public screening so it is permissible to screen any of these Videos or DVDs during lecture time.
- To establish whether the Library holds a specific video not on this list search Voyager, the library catalogue
See the list of Business & Economics Videos and DVDs.