Hika Lite is a te reo Māori learning application for mobile phones, released in partnership with Vodafone NZ for Māori Language Week. The app is an easy to use translation tool with functionalities that are fun to explore.
- 12 different language categories
- Unique phrase creation through interchangeable 'chunks'
- Audio playback in male or female voice
- Over 600 words and 1000s of possible phrases
- 'Did You Know?' library of facts
- Self Test feature to practice what you’ve learnt
- Text2Talk and Email2Talk for communicating with friends
Hika Lite is available as free download for both iPhone and Android mobile.