The Anthropology & Archaeology Online Journal Archive comprises the backfile collections of a number of influential and well established journals that have published topics of high impact in their fields. The digitised copies of the complete journals (Volume 1, Issue 1 - present) are available through the Informaworld database.
- Ethnos (1936-present: currently, only issues from 2000 onwards have been digitised)
- Ecology of Food & Nutrition (1962-present; currently, only issues from 2002 onwards have been digitised)
- Azania: Archaeological Research in Africa (1966-present)
- Norwegian Archaeological Review (1968-present)
- World Archaeology (1970-present; currently, only issues from 2000 onwards have been digitised))
- Reviews in Anthropology (1974-present)
- The Asia Pacific Journal of Anthropology
(previously known as Canberra Anthropology) (1977-present)
- Medical Anthropology (1977-present)
- Visual Anthropology (1987-present)
- History and Anthropology (1984-present)
- Anthropological Forum (1963-present)
- Food & Foodways (1985-present)
- Anthropology & Medicine (1994-present; currently, only issues from 1997 onwards have been digitised)
To view a complete journal, type the journal title into the search box in Informaworld and select 'publications'.