Statistics New Zealand produce a fortnightly newsletter Expert Data User News.
It provides information for the more intensive users of statistics. It covers upcoming releases, changes to methodology and other items of interest.
The latest issue (21 May 2008) contains:
- Improved Statistics New Zealand website search functionality
- National Labour Force Projections: 2006 (base) – 2061
- Longitudinal Immigration Survey: New Zealand (LisNZ) – Wave 1
- Final statistics released from the 2007 Agricultural Production Census
- Recent and upcoming releases
To subscribe to this newsletter, send an email to email@example.com with 'subscribe expertuser' in the subject line.
Do you want to know more about statistical data? Come along to one of the Library courses next week.